- To officially open the first UK store Vagabond and Jo Reynolds PR co-ordinated a strategy that welcomed new customers into the store on the day of opening.
To create an ambience of fun and within the store that included:
- A DJ set from the GRLPWR Gang artists
- A 20% discount on the opening weekend
- Customer discount cards which had a shelf life of 1 month were given out with every purchase
- Swedish sweets and goodies placed around the store so that customers could help themselves as they shopped.
- A collaboration with Elle UK was implemented with a free magazine (April issue) given with every purchase over the first opening weekend
- Placing the Vagabond Street Team around the Bentall Centre and around the main high streets in Kingston to hand out flyers regarding the opening
- Working together with the Marketing Team at Bentall – pre-launch – for placement of posters and signage announcing the opening of the store pre launch
- Product placement within the fashion pages of the in-house Bentall Centre magazine – Reign